UNIT 11: NATIONAL PARKS
LANGUAGE FOCUS (TRỌNG TÂM NGÔN NGỮ)
• Pronunciation /t/ /d/
• Grammar and Vocabulary
Exercise 1. Hoàn thành câu, dùng dạng đúng cùa động từ trong ngoặc.
1. had known 5. could have enjoyed
2. had had 6. had known
3. would have gone 7. had stopped
4. would have passed 8. had called
Exercise 2. Viết câu với If cho mỗi tình huống.
1. If the driver in front hadn’t stopped suddenly, the accident wouldn’t have happened.
2. If I had known that Lam had to get up early, I would have woken him up.
3. If Hoa hadn’t lent me the money, I wouldn’t have been able to buy the car.
4. If Mary hadn’t been wearing a seat belt, she would have been injured.
5. If you had had breakfast, you wouldn’t be hungry now.
6. If I had had some money on me, I would have got a taxi.
Exercise 3. Dùng thông tin cho sẵn, viết câu điều kiện với If.
1. If I had been working at the restaurant last night, I would have waited on your table.
2. If they had been paying attention, they would have seen the sign marking their exit from the highway.
3. Carol would have answered the phone if she hadn’t been studying.
4. If the sun hadn’t been shining, we wouldn’t have gone to the beach yesterday.
If the music hadn’t been playing loudly at the restaurant, I would have heard everything Mr Lee said during dinner.
Tham khảo đáp án đầy đủ tại đây: National Parks (Vườn Quốc Gia)